It was amazing! Spicy,easy to make,and really satisfying. It also made you’re bored taste buds scream. It offered a good zing and topped with a little bit of ranch dressing will really be a huge hit.
- 2 lbs raw boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 oz bottle of Buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank’s Wing Sauce)
- 1 oz packet of dry Ranch mix (I used Hidden Valley)
- 2 tbsp light butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Place the chicken breasts in your slow cooker.
- Pour the bottle of wing sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the packet of ranch mix over the top of the wing sauce.
- Add your minced garlic to the slow cooker, making sure to cover it with sauce.
- Place the lid on your slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until meat shreds easily.
- Remove meat and shred it using two forks.
- Return shredded meat to the sauce and add the butter.
- Stir to combine.
- Continue to cook on low for another hour so the meat can soak up the sauce.